Recruitment Consultant - Tech Sector - REMOTE
Up to £35,000 pa plus commission
1st year - OTE £49,000 pa
2nd Year - OTE £57,000 pa
3rd year OTE £70,000 pa
- Are you feeling like career progression is a pipedream ?
- Has your current employer recently changed the commission and you’ve been left out of pocket ?
- Maybe your company is just ticking over and you want to push the boundaries ?
Is so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you :
We are working with an established recruitment company who specialise in talent acquisition within the tech sector on an international basis.
They have exciting plans to expand throughout the next 5 years and which involves a fully remote set up without employees compromising on career progression.
Well before the national move to homeworking our client had 30% of their workforce in remote roles across Europe so they really know how to make it a success for the long term.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has recruited in the tech space but is working in a larger business where career and financial progression is timely and/or limited.
About you ?
You are someone with recruitment experience in the tech sector, looking to avoid stifling corporate companies, but instead work with a smaller, hybrid team.
You want to cut out micromanagement and allowing you greater working flexibility and autonomy.
You want to be part of something which is on the upwards curve.
You are self-motivated to work fully remotely. Occasional visits to head office in the South West.
Our ideal candidate?
- 6 months minimum recruitment experience, ideally in the tech recruitment sector
- Positive, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
- Intelligent, bright individual
- Eager to learn and develop the business
- Personable and friendly
- Creative and inquisitive
- Working Remotely
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'