Remote Java Developers
Location: Remote from the UK or Spain
Salary: Competitive + Generous benefits
Castle Hill are working with large tech companies based in Gibraltar, Malaga and the UK, during the search for talented Java Developers to work from home! You can work anywhere in the UK, Gibraltar or Spain! .
The roles would suit those with experience as a pure Java Developer, or a as a Fullstack Developer with a heavy focus on Java development.
The successful candidates will mainly work on exciting new backend application projects and payment systems.
The companies can consider mid-level developers with 3+ years’ experience, as well as seniors.
The ideal requirements for both roles would be as follows:
- At least 3 year’s experience as a Java Developer,
- Solid experience with Spring and Spring Boot,
- Proven experience with RESTful API’s,
- Solid knowledge or microservices architecture,
- Experience with a range of SQL and NoSQL databases,,
- Working knowledge of cloud platformas such as AWS or GCP,
- Testing experience with JUnit, Mockito or similar tools and an understanding of Kafka would be an advantage,
- Experience working in online gaming or any similar fast paced industries, such as tech, finance or ecommerce would also be highly advantageous.
All companies also offer generous benefits, relocation assistance, as well as fantastic opportunities to develop your career at well-established global-tech companies while living in Sunny Spain.
So, if you would like to take on this exciting Java Developer position, offering excellent career growth, ongoing training and development working for a market leader then please apply here, or feel free to contact us for a confidential chat.
- Test Automation
- Spring Framework
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'