Remote Business Systems Support Analyst
The post holder will provide education and training support to homes and support colleagues in their use of the division’s business systems as supported by the Business Systems Team.
This will include providing training and ad hoc support as to how to effectively and efficiently use the business systems adhering to standard business processes, identifying and reporting on issues plus advising how these may be resolved.
* Please note this position will require the post holder to travel and will entail staying away from home on a regular basis *
The post holder will deal with a wide variety of circumstances and issues using their professional expertise and experience, be familiar with and contribute to the broader business development and expansion of the Company and respond to new and changing requirements as the working environment develops. This must be recognised as an integral part of the job.
- Delivers a range of system education, training and support activities as directed by the Business Systems Manager (Operations) in line with a pre-defined training strategy and plan.
- Identify and develop the most appropriate and cost-effective method of training and support delivery, in order to meet the specified needs of the customer, whether in a classroom setting, via video conferencing, on a one-to-one basis or through e-learning materials.
- Produce quality written procedures, user manuals and materials (including Powerpoint Shows and Videos) to support the use of systems and compliance with business processes.
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of formal training and support provided by ensuring that individual delegates’ objectives are satisfied by the training session(s), business processes are followed and data is being input correctly.
- Driven by intelligence led reporting and the review of system health check reports, support home colleagues to improve compliance with all processes through the use of the business systems. Provide support in improving data input quality and process adherence, through identifying root cause issues, advising on achieving improvements, providing training and support plus monitoring the success of the activities.
- Create and maintain effective professional working relationships with colleagues across the business, particularly (but not limited to) Regional Directors, Home Managers and Administrators, Central Operations Team, Clinical Governance, Commercial Finance Team and the RCS Business Systems Team.
- Attending and contributing to RCS Business System team meetings.
- Feedback operational user and technical issues to the RCS Business Systems Service Desk to capture, diagnose and resolve issues.
- Testing systems and processes as part of upgrading systems and developing new functionality including following test plans, completing test scripts, supporting test users performing testing exercises, liaison with operational, finance and IT staff on testing activities and problems identified.
- Complies with the Company Appraisal system and attend an appraisal every year and at least quarterly updates.
- Ensure mandatory training requirements are met.
- Maintain a safe and healthy training environment by following Company standards and legal regulations.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.
Skills and Experience
- Education to 'A’ level or equivalent
- Driving license
- Previous experience of performing a similar role in a large organisation.
- Knowledge of company policy, procedures and core business processes
- Up-to-date knowledge of general IT systems and commonly used software packages.
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience of delivering training and production of training documentation
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Interpersonal skills