Are you an experienced Remortgage Fee Earner? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity and looking to take your career to the next stage? If this sounds anything like you keep reading…
A unique opportunity has become available at a firm in Wakefield. This award-winning firm is looking for a Remortgage Fee Earner to join their firm and take on a role as the Remortgage Team Leader.
- As a team leader you would be responsible for managing and providing guidance to a team of Remortgage Fee Earners
- Allocate cases amongst the team and take overall responsibility for the team performance
- Lead monthly team meetings and conduct monthly one on ones with team members
- Complete monthly compliance checks and support the on-boarding of new clients
- The ideal candidate needs to have previous experience in running their own caseload of Remortgage matters and have previously worked as a Fee Earner
- Ideally the candidate would have experience in a supervisory role and have a passion for team leadership
- The candidate will need to have excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail, organisational skills and excellent time management.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Fiona Hill at Sacco Mann or ask to speak to another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
- Tyne and Wear
- Remortgage Team Leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'