Remortgage Team Leader
We are looking for a talented Remortgage Team leader who can effectively lead a team of 8 - 10 people. This is a fast-paced environment which will require a strong commitment to achieve individual and team target objectives.
We're a fast growing, flat-structured, tight-knit team always looking for the right people to join us. We consider positive workplace culture an integral part of our success as a company and take pride in our people. Not only do we host regular social events, but we make an effort to get to know each other and figure out how to make our office the best place to work, for everyone.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for overseeing a team of Legal Assistants within the Remortgage department.
- You will be experienced in Remortgage and in handling and dealing with complaints and escalations.
- Supervision of a team of legal assistants aiming to achieve team department monthly targets.
- Preparing letters/emails to brokers, client and referrers.
- Speaking to clients, brokers and referrers.
- Title Checking.
- Setting files for completion.
- You will be able to work unsupervised although support will be available from the Manager of the Department.
- You will be a strong team player with a desire to progress within the Remortgage department.
- Dealing with team resource planning and holiday entitlement.
- Assisting staff development and training, recruitment and reporting to department Manager on a regular basis.
- Must work well under pressure and have excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Must be assertive, calm and a good team player.
- Must be able to deal with escalated issues and complaints and see them through until they have been resolved fully.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks as and when it may be required by the department Manager.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'