£23,000, rising to £30k after 12 months
1st year OTE of £43-75K (uncapped)
With a start to the business in 1996, our client has grown to become one of the largest mortgage brokers in the UK. Although they've been established as a market leader, they still operate with a family feel and look after their employees, which is very much reflected in there company values. Due to the success of the company who have now established an extensive customer base, we have been tasked to recruit experienced Mortgage Advisors to service their growing client base.
Now in the next phase of growth, you will be working as part of a team based in offices in the West Midlands. All leads will be booked into your diary, your role is to offer them expert advice on their re-mortgage and protections needs. In addition, there is a customer referral process to generate even more activity and a dedicated team of administrators who will support you with paraplanning and lender chasing, freeing you the time to service more of our existing customers. The caveat to this role is that all your pre and post sales administration is done for you, meaning your time is maximised.
As our ideal candidate you must have an excellent approach to helping clients and treating them fairly. Outstanding communication skills are a given in this role! You must be able to advise on both mortgages and protection, fundamental to your application is a proven track record of success within the financial services industry.
Some of your key areas:
• Insurance packages
• Re-mortgage advice
Essential skills and requirements:
• CeMAP or equivalent qualified
• Impeccable time management
• Excellent telephone manner
• Engaging and positive attitude when dealing with various types of clients
• Stakeholder engagement at all levels
• A previous track record gained as a mortgage advisor or financial adviser
• A fantastic commission structure that is uncapped
• A great benefits scheme, including; pension, holidays 24 + Bank Holidays etc.
• Great working hours: Monday – Friday 10:30 – 18:30
• The prospect of an increased base salary to between £30,00 - £35,000 within the first 12 months
• A Management Team who have "been there and done it" and will provide any assistance as and when required
• A competitive base salary
• The ability to build your own desk and grow it in the direction in which you desire
• Continuous training on new industry policies, practices and principles
If the above has caught your attention and you would like some more information, please don't hesitate to get in touch. James Horton.