Remortgage Fee Earner - Bolton
My client, a highly regarded regional law firm is currently looking to strengthen their conveyancing team with the addition of a re-mortgaging / remortgage fee earner. The firm has a strong presence across the northwest specifically in the Greater Manchester and Lancashire area. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within a market leading firm.
- Responsible for dealing with all technical aspects of the re-mortgage transaction;
- Liaise with borrowers, lenders and brokers;
- Ensure that all files are progressed in a timely manner;
- Build and maintain strong client relationships ensuring excellent client service; and
- Ensure all documents are in place for the registration whilst checking mortgage offers and chasing redemption statements .
The Candidate skills
- A sound technical knowledge of all relevant aspects of re-mortgage transactions;
- The ability to efficiently use a case management system;
- Excellent interpersonal skill;
- The ability to deliver high levels of customer service;
- An approachable, enthusiastic manner; and
- Good organisational skills accompanied by excellent time management.
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package as well as a supportive working environment.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing specialist at SJC Legal.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job