We are currently recruiting for a Remediation Operations Manager to support a wide ranging portfolio for a small yet well-established Remediation Contractor in North West England.
Suitable applicants will have hands on site management experience, knowledge of remediation and bulk earthworks and a track record of managing projects from acquisition to sign off.
- Work closely with the Directors to scope, design and price remediation works
- Support tender and bid writing
- Programme of works scheduling, time frame management
- Oversee site operations and work closely with site managers to deliver projects on time
- Sub-contractor and client liaison. Develop opportunities where possible
- Site risk assessment and incident reporting
- Health and safety awareness and implementation
- Technical review of data and report writing
- Mentor junior members of staff and oversee technical output from senior engineers
Typical projects will include mixed use and residential developments and commercial sites. Relevant health and safety site certificates such as CSCS or SMSTS are essential.
You will receive a competitive salary including a full benefits package.
If you are interested in this role? Please contact Matt Thompson on / for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'