Our client is looking for a Business Analyst part of a Project Team to deliver regulatory changes within tight timescales.
The Client : Arrow
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Collating, understanding and defining business requirements for projects, portfolios and change requests, then translating these into requirements definitions.
- Managing and resolving conflicts between requirements.
- Developing business cases for IT applications development.
- Defining solutions that are appropriate to the business.
- Construction of Project Initiation, Scoping and detailed Business Requirements documents. Ability to present business benefits and articulate requirements at all levels including Senior Management.
- Analyse and document both current and proposed business processes from an operational and system perspective.
- Engineering of new business processes.
- Day to day management and prioritisation of change requests within the project against plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Communicate at high levels to key personnel and stakeholders. To be able to present findings and detail solutions
- Previous experience required of Business Analysis/Requirements Gathering and Business Change. Remediation project experience is beneficial
- Strong understanding of financial controls and risk
- Good analytical and numeracy skills required.
- Data analysis skills using Excel to create pivot tables with data breakdowns.
- BCS Business Analysis qualification is preferable.
- ISEB qualification in Business Requirement Engineering is preferable.
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile development methods.
- Experience of UML, Use Cases and User Stories.
- Strong documentation skills, in particular the documenting of requirements.
- Strong presentation skills are required.
- Excellent, communication and listening skills.
- Ability to facilitate groups of people at all levels to gather meaningful requirements.
- Ability to accurately interpret information into logical, concise requirements.
- Ability to articulate key points/detail and present findings to key stakeholders.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job