Remedials Engineer Water
SUEZ Water Technologies and Solutions are recruiting for a Remedials Engineer to carry out remedials work in hot and cold domestic water systems.
Are you an experienced Water Technician or Engineer looking for your next opportunity? The role of Remedials Engineer at SWTS will be based from our offices at Upminster providing remedials work to our clients accross Essex. Working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday + occassional weekends as required.
As a Remedials Engineer at SWTS, the successful candidate will be required to completed the following tasks;
- Responsible for cleaning and disinfecting cold water storage tanks and down service piper work in Domestic and Commercial Properties.
- Responsible for completing general plumbing work, including but not limited to, deadleg removal, domestic plumbing and tank installation.
- Responsible for upgrading of CWST to comply with the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999, including but not limited to insulations, screened lid vents, screened overflows, lining tanks and removing tanks.
- Responsible for Thermostatic mixing valve servicing.
- Responsible for producing the cleaning and disinfection certificates upon task completion.
- Responsible for producing the remedials certificate upon task completion.
- Generates value for Suez.
- Ensure contractual obligations are met on site.
- Coordinate with the back office to ensure appointments to complete the remedial jobs are confirmed.
- To undertake other tasks, as required, to assist the team to deliver a high level of service to clients, in particular, to undertake the work of a Water Services Site Engineer, if required to do so.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience;
- Plumbing knowledge.
- Good knowledge of current health and safety regulations.
- Able to use the correct issued Personal protected equipment (PPE)
- Experience using 110v equipment (pool pumps, lighting rigs, wet vacs)
- Good use of hand tools (Hammers, hacksaws etc)
- Confidence in carrying out remedial works
- Knowledge of operational water systems and how they work
In return for your work SUEZ Water Technologies and Solutions can offer you a salary of around £20,000 + a great benefits package. If you would like to hear more about the role or have any questions please contact our dedicated in-house recruitment team on .
SWTS are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job