REMARKETING DIRECT SUPPORT
OVERALL ROLE PURPOSE
To primarily support the Remarketing Direct Channels General Manager across all Direct Sales areas - Driver Sales, B2B Sales (including CRI & Retail Partners), Trader Management, System Maintenance & Analytics in the delivery of the Direct Channels Remarketing Strategy. This includes the day to day management of the CRI sales tool incorporating system vehicle maintenance and sale preparation fulfilment, onboarding and managing traders in CRI, relationship managing key traders and Retail Partners, provide office based support to the Driver sales team and develop / manage Departmental Analytics linked to Direct Channels. Secondly to provide support to the Remarketing Operations function as a flexible workforce to assist with key Remarketing operations tasks at times of high levels of deliverables including B2C online sales and End of Contract administration. Working with all team members within the Remarketing team daily and with other key stakeholders and key suppliers and business partners. Direct Channels Support Analyst will also provide extensive support to the department in the form of regulatory and audit requirements including ongoing management and mapping of processes within the Direct Channels arena.
- Support General Manager - Direct Channels to assist in the following:
- Manage sales programme on CRI system
- Administer the onboarding trader strategy for CRI
- Set-up / create new traders in CRI
- Maintain trader database in CRI and ongoing trader relationships
- Monitor trader performance including top 10 trader & bottom 10 trader lists and recommend appropriate communication / account management plans.
- Re-engage with traders who do not purchase
- Carry out trader surveys to understand buyer behaviour and improve listings / offerings from feedback.
- Produce weekly and monthly management information used in key decision making in the Remarketing teams primarily across CRI & Operations areas
- Liaise with suppliers, consultants & stakeholders & attend external supplier and Remarketing partner meetings, providing data and insight.
- Manage internal and some external meetings and discussions involving areas of Remarketing responsibilities
- Develop key processes towards efficiency and accuracy goals
- Retail Partners
- Assist in managing Retail Partners from an operational day to day perspective
- Provide day to day analysis on Retail partner performance
- Act as day to day support on Retail partner issues
- Support General Manager - Remarketing Operations to assist in the following:
- Map and maintain all relevant business processes
- On an as required basis, download inspection reports, whilst distinguishing contract type and exclusions, by customer and policy
- On an as required basis validate above reports in accordance with company return standards, Fair Wear and Tear policy using company bespoke DENT Nols system
- On an as required basis assist the managing of customer contacts for the online B2C sales channel
- Manage queries from business regarding Remarketing activity via telephone and e-mail and face-to-face
- Contribute to team and departmental initiatives
- Keep aligned to market developments & adopt best practice
- Support the global business and maintain strong external focus and relationships
- Build relationships and develop the trust of the customer and external customers
- Maintain a high level of service focus in the team, ensuring company Service Style is adopted at all times
- Ensure strong customer centricity and business alignment of team’s activities and project delivery
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Logical approach and an excellent attention to detail
- Creativity to formulate ideas and question current thinking with the drive to be solution oriented
- Confidence to question with an aim of constant development
- Integrity to handle a risk based role making decisions/recommendations for the good of the business
- Ability to communicate complex technical data/concepts to all levels of the business
- Ability to deal with large quantities of data (data manipulation)
- Can do attitude in line with the company Service Style mindset
- Team player actively participates in shared objectives, with a commitment to deliver goals.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, Business Objects an advantage
- Fluent in business English language - written and verbal.
- Full understanding of relevant company products, processes and systems.
- Experience of actively participating in a team environment, whilst demonstrating the capability to work independently.
- Full mobility required.
- Full current driving licence required.
- Office based in Slough, although some travel to supplier sites will be required.
- We expect all employees to keep up to date and adhere to company policies and procedures.
We regret to inform you that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone.
If your application is successful we will contact you within 5 working days.
If unfortunately you do not hear from us please feel free to apply for future roles.
- Outbound Calls
- Data Manipulation
- MS Excel