Our client, an international moving and relocation company are recruiting for a Relocation Consultant to specialise within their relocation division based in their London office. This is an exciting, fast paced role for an experienced consultant to work with corporate clients on a daily basis specialising in VIP moves.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients managing moves in to the UK (predominantly)
- Regularly deal with VIP moves assisting the senior team
- Provide advice on a full range of relocation services to all clients including but not limited to: home/school search, cost estimates and temporary accommodation
- Liaise regularly with the moving division to manage corporate clients effectively providing regular updates on their move
- A minimum 2 years experience as a relocation consultant or coordinator
- Willing to exceed client's expectations by providing an excellent service at all times
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Relocations team of Red Recruit at quoting VR/18473
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Relocations, Removals, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the relocation industry that we specialise in include the following: international assignments, international HR, global mobility, immigration, relocation, assignees, expatriates, expatriation, commercial relocation, international relocation, relocating services, corporate immigration, EMEA, benefits, Marsh & McLennan, senior mobility, relocation and expatriate services.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.