Our client a relocation property service provider is seeking a Relocation Property Consultant to join their growing team.
This position will involve taking clients around a variety of properties and ensuring they are looked after and educated on what the area has to offer. A key point of the role is to provide day to day support to a variety of different clients ensuring continuous high levels of customer service in line with contractual arrangements.
- Showing clients around multiple properties to find the right one for them (Monday to Saturday)
- Managing up to 6 clients a week ensuring follow up with all
- Maintaining communication with client to ensure they are aware of all proceedings
- Be an expert and deliver consultative advice, best practice and industry updates to your clients
- Negotiating prices, break clauses, diplomatic clauses, RPI etc
- Update CRM system daily
- Answering the phones and general admin when needed - till 22GMT on weekdays and available on weekends
- Scheduling and sourcing property viewing with agents (18-25 in a day)
- Responding to client queries, ensuring a full understanding of the issues and needs to ensure effective resolution
- Management of relocating clients expectations in regard to the housing market in London and the home counties
- Positive and optimistic attitude with clients and agents
- Previous experience within the Property/Lettings market within the UK, ideally London
- Experience working in a fast paced Property/Lettings environment
- Must have excellent organisational, time management and communication skills