Position: Relief Pharmacists
Location: IRELAND, (Dublin)
Pharmfinders are recruiting for a client, who are looking to hire a pharmacist for their relief panel based in Dublin. Position involves working in a different pharmacies in the Dublin area. You will be provided with a monthly rota based on a 40 working week.
Main tasks / responsibilities:
- As a Relief Pharmacist, your main duties will be dispensing in an accurate and efficient manner and ensuring that the Pharmacy operates to its full potential. Candidate must be flexible and happy working in different environments on an on-going basis.
- Fluent English and good Communication and Interpersonal skills;
- Must have attention to detail and enjoy working in different and varied environments.
- Consult and advise patients on a regular basis;
- Ability to deal with high volume dispensing;
- Be highly organized and Patient/Customer focused.
The company offers:
- Attractive salary on offer (while waiting to be registered with the PSI, the company employs all candidates as a pharmacy technician);
- Assistance with the application for PSI license (required to work as a pharmacist in Ireland).
- 20 days holidays and 9 public holidays;
- Full training programme on Irish pharmacy regulation and operation;
- Payment of pharmacy registration fees;
For more information, please contact Ashling at Pharmfinders
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 12 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay up to £250 for candidates who are referred to us, who we place