This sixth form college is one of the leading independent schools for Further Education in South Wales. They believe in creating a positive and comfortable learning environment to help excel students into achieving great results.
- Large City College with over 500 pupils enrolled for the new academic year
-Great parking and public transport facilities
- Ensure all forms of assessment are being utilised to maintain and improve As and A Level Religious Education results
- Foster and maintain pupils’ interests in Religious Education
- Provide one to one pupil tuition to support their development and ensure they reach their full potential.
What you will need:
- A fully enhanced, clear DBS
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or a teaching qualification in Further Education (FE)
- The successful candidate will be subject to excellent references
Benefits of working with Reed Education
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with; competitive rates of pay, 24/7 access to your managing consultant, access to Reed Rewards with hundreds of discounts all over the UK, and also you will have first hand pick of the vacancies you want to be put forward for with access to a huge ranging of opportunities all over the South East region of Wales.
If this sounds like a role you that would suit you, then please send me your most up to date CV by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button. If you have any questions, please contact me in the Cardiff Education branch to discuss – I am happy to support you in figuring out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job