Supply Desk is seeking a Teacher of Religious Studies to work to work five days per week in a large and successful Wokingham school. The role will require you to teach Religious Studies across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. The department is well established and has a strong record of exceptional results.
A well led and oversubscribed school with an outstanding record in academic achievement. Teaching and learning strategies enhance student learning at all levels. The school has excellent public transport links and motorway links.
- Teaching across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- Leading in the development of Schemes of Work
- Assessing student progress and providing intervention strategies, where appropriate
- Working in a creative team
- Full QTS
- Experienced and skilled in teaching Religious Studies
- Able to develop and create Schemes of Work
- Team player, looking for progression over time
Supply Desk offer excellent rates of pay, continued professional development, a dedicated consultant and a pension contribution scheme. To find out more about this role and other rolls we have available call Zach on today.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.