Salary- We offer a competitive salary that is dependent on experience and number of years in teaching.
Minimum Requirements- Qualified Teacher Status (with Religious Education/Studies specialism)
Bridge Education are looking to recruit a confident and enthusiastic teacher of Religious Education/Studies who is available to work part time or full time immediately.
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced Religious Education/Studies teacher who can maintain a productive learning environment.
- Experience teaching Religious Education/Studies to KS3 and KS4 students.
- Strong subject and curriculum knowledge.
- Ability to stretch and challenge high achieving student’s whilst providing scaffolding for students who are struggling.
- Professional, punctual and reliable.
What you will do:
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons.
- Formative and summative assessment of pupil's progress.
- Mark and provide feedback as per school policies.
- Effectively use the school’s behaviour policy to maintain a positive learning environment
Why Bridge Education?
- No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
- Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
- Experienced consultants including former teachers and a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world.
- Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
- We offer a competitive daily rate of pay.
If you are interested in this role please click apply now and submit your CV and we will be in touch very soon!
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bridge Education acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. You will receive competitive rates of pay and a dedicated consultant who will assist with any queries throughout your assignment and actively seek your next role.
- Religious Education
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'