Religious Education Teacher
Location: Harrow, North West London
Salary: £148 - £210 per day
Starts: January 2019
Contract: Full time Monday to Friday
GSL Education are currently looking to appoint Religious Studies teacher for an outstanding secondary school in North West London.
The role is at a secondary mixed school, located in the London Borough of Harrow. The school has an outstanding track record for teaching students in an innovative way and this has an impressive impact on achievement. It has created a culture where staff and pupils are encouraged to excel. It has a team of dedicated teaching and support staff who are committed to ensuring all students reach their full potential. The School was judged to be "outstanding" in all categories by OFSTED in a recent inspection.
As such, they are looking for a Religious Education teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidates require:
- Experience of teaching Religious Education in a previous role.
- To teach Religious Education across the ability range at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
- To monitor student progress and set targets to ensure expected progress is achieved.
- Ensure equality of opportunity for all students in order that they may achieve to the best of their ability.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess QTS, PGCE, BED or QTLS.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Ryan at GSL Education as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'