We are looking specifically for a candidate who has experience in teaching KS3 and KS4 Religious Studies for one of our partnering Schools, ideally they are looking for someone who can start from after the Easter break. This role may be varied and, at times, will involve teaching across all humanities subjects to include History and Geography.
The role is offered on a full-time basis; You will join a thriving and supportive Humanities Team and for the right candidate you may be given the opportunity to interview permanently for this role.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a number of the following;
Qualified Teacher Status / Proven relevant experience
The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
Excellent organisational and ICT skills
The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
An enthusiasm for Geography and the ability to share this with young people.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily & long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email & SMS verification of booking
- Online diary of bookings and school directions.
Employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks