Religious Education Teacher - Newham - £26,662 - £42,498
Are you an enthusiastic Religious Education Teacher with strong subject knowledge?
I am currently assisting a school based in the heart of Barking on their search for a fully qualified and highly educated Religious Studies Teacher.
- Religious Studies Teacher
- Religious Studies Teacher £26,662 - £42,498
- Religious Studies Teacher in the heart of Newham
- Religious studies Teacher April 2018 Start!
About the role;
The successful Religious Education Teacher will be able to join the school ASAP, you will be required to teach Religious Education from KS3-KS5. The successful Teacher will need to have a relevant degree to the subject also to be fully qualified with a proven track record. The school is based in the heart of Newham and would love a dedicated Religious Studies Teacher to join their team immediately.
To be considered for this religious studies teacher role you must have
- A relevant Degree.
- PGCE, GTP, SCITT (teacher training certificate).
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Secondary teaching experience.
- Strong behaviour management.
- Able to teach Religious Studies to A-Level
About the school;
This school is a fantastic opportunity to work within a mixed school that caters to 1148 students aged 11-19.
The school was rated "Good" on their last Ofsted. This is a highly regarded school that is first choice for parents in the local community.
For more information about this Religious Studies Teacher role please contact Jake Mcmullen at Qualiteach Ltd
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job