Smart Teachers is recruiting for a talented Religious Education teacher for a successful secondary school in the London borough of Harrow (HA7). Modern and inclusive, this school is seeking a RE teacher who can motivate and inspire with creative lessons and strong delivery of content. This is a full time role, open to newly-qualified as well as experienced teachers, starting February 2017. It will be contracted through to the end of the academic year, and there is scope for this to become a permanent role.
About the Role
- Religious Education teacher
- Teaching KS3, KS4 and A Level
- The ability to teach another Humanities subject is desirable, but not essential
- Initial fixed term contract with the scope to become permanent
- Starting February 2017
- Outer London MPS salary range from £25,880 up to £36,540
About the School
- A large outer London comprehensive secondary school
- Rated `Good` by Ofsted
- Highly supportive with an excellent CPD programme
- Focused on the career development of all teachers
- Renowned for its inclusiveness of all students
- Very well connected to both central London and the North West home counties
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a PGCE / Bachelor of Education or equivalent overseas qualification
- Have recent experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to quoting Job Reference number DXM44304.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job