Empowering Learning Berkshire is growing from strength to strength with many opportunities across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Surrey - for Day to Day and Long Term opportunities.
I am looking for passionate, dedicated and determined RE (Religious Studies or Religious Education) Teachers to join my team to work across KS3, KS4 and KS5, working in various schools across the area. What makes us different?
- We actually know about the education sector
- We know about the local schools and understand what they are looking for
- We are passionate about Education
- We believe in looking after our teachers and giving them time and listening to them.
What I am looking for a honest, hardworking individuals who understand and appreciate the challenges of long term and day to day work, you will be flexible often going to different schools on consecutive days, so enthusiasm will ensure that you are invited back time and again, after regularly working in schools you will often be called upon to fill the last minute bookings and are often considered for permanent vacancies.
I am looking for a Strong Passionate and dedicated RE (Religious Studies or Religious Education) your ability to teach, inspire and engage young people for a love of Education is paramount.
Ideally I want someone who are flexible in their teaching KS3/KS4 and KS5.
The successful applicant will be joining a growing team who offer a supportive atmosphere and will always look to promote within.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates. To be considered you will have:
- Enhanced DBS certificate on the update service
- Minimum of 2 obtainable references
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Ability to Teach up to KS5 level.
- Experience and knowledge of the UK national curriculum
In return, when working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;
- Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
- Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
- A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
Please contact me now on
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job