Job Opportunity for a R.E. Teacher in Widnes
- Are you currently a Teacher of RE and are looking for a new and exciting challenge within your chosen subject?
- Are you a strong, focused and determined Teacher looking to make a real difference within the classroom?
I am actively recruiting for a Qualified RE teacher with experience of teaching KS3 and KS4 to work in a state maintained secondary school in Widnes.
- Have a strong work ethic with a passion to teach.
- Be able to go into a classroom and teach mixed size classes confidently
- Develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- Ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
- have extensive experience within this field and be able to provide references to support your experience
- Have a genuine passion for your subject and strive to achieve the highest possible standards of teaching
This school has a large catchment area and supports students from all different backgrounds and cultures. They are looking for a enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated teacher who really wants to make a difference to the lives of the children within the school
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks
Teacher, RE teacher, Religious Education Teacher, Teacher, RE, Religious education, QTS