Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking for a Relief Support Worker to join our team at Doseley Road in Dawley, Telford.
We are looking for warm, caring and flexible individuals to provide person-centred care and support at our residential home service in Dawley for adults with learning disabilities. You will be working with a friendly team of Support Workers to provide respectful personal care to four individuals with wide range of needs including mobility support, nonverbal communication, epilepsy and other complex needs. You will help to ensure service users are able to enjoy valued fulfilling lifestyles.
Relief Support Worker Duties:
• Flexible provision of practical, emotional and behavioural support
• Ability to communicate with service users who communicate nonverbally
• Provision of constant 1-1 support to service users as part of a team
• Develop and sustain warm and trusting relationships with service users
• Carry out general administrative duties, housing management tasks and medication distribution
Our Doseley Road service is just a six-minute walk outside of the centre of Dawley in Telford. There is free parking on site for staff and there are several bus routes that pass nearby from the local area.
Previous experience is essential for this role.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'