Are you looking for a diverse role that is fun, stimulating and rewarding every day? Creative Support are currently looking for a caring individual to join our dedicated staff team as a Relief Support Worker at our Birmingham services.
You will join an established and friendly team of staff supporting people who have learning disabilities to achieve their life goals and be part of the local community. If you would like the rewarding role of working with people to help them achieve an excellent quality of life then we would love to hear from you!
Relief Support Worker Duties:
• Providing respectful personal care, practical and emotional support,
• Assisting Service Users to participate in the local community,
• Ability to work flexibly in shifts over the weekend including waking nights,
• Develop and sustain warm and trusting relationships with service users,
• Collaborating with colleagues, families and involved professionals to ensure a coordinated and consistent service.
This rewarding role will require flexibility and experience is essential. The benefits of joining Creative Support as a Relief/Bank staff member is the flexibility to pick shifts to suit you and work in services that are local to you. We pay for a DBS for all staff and provide a free uniform where required.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
• Competitive pay,
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s teams.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'