Relief Support Worker
Are you looking for a diverse role that is fun, stimulating and rewarding every day?
Creative Support is looking for a warm, reliable and energetic individual to join our friendly staff team in the Newton Aycliffe area. You will provide person-centred care and support to tenants with mental health needs and/or learning disabilities to take part in all aspects of every day life and to enjoy a wide range of activities. As Support Worker, you will have skills in positive communication and engagement and will be able to demonstrate unconditional positive regard for the people we support. You will also have the maturity to be able to work within a positive behaviour support framework, to accept responsibility and to grow in confidence as a skilled practitioner.
Your role will include:
– Providing excellent, respectful personal care to service users and help with domestic tasks such as cooking and cleaning,
– Working alongside teams across all projects within the Newton Aycliffe area to maintain a quality consistent approach to care,
– Encouraging individuals to engage in a wide range of exciting activities within the home and out in the community,
– Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users and their families enabling them to enjoy their time at the service to the fullest,
– You will be paid on a weekly basis.
The Relief Support Worker position enables you the opportunity to work alongside, and as an integral part of, our structured and hardworking teams across all projects within Newton Aycliffe, County Durham. This will enable you to develop a diverse range of experiences and knowledge whilst maintaining flexible working patterns to suit your circumstances.
Prior experience in this field of work is essential. We will value the personal skills and interests you bring to the role and to the lives of our service users.
As a Creative Support Bank Staff member you will have access to our free app which allows you to pick up shifts in any area of the country and provides information on the service and shifts, including directions.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'