Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking to add a Relief Support Worker to our team in Kingswinford, Dudley.
We are looking for compassionate, resourceful and sociable individuals to support our outgoing and energetic service users at our learning disability supported living service in Kingswinford, Dudley. You will be involved in supporting the people who use our service in many areas of their lives, from introducing healthy eating and budgeting to day trips to the seaside and gardening. If you have a passion for making a difference in people’s lives and being an integral part of promoting independence this would be a great opportunity for you to join us. We have an incredibly supportive and friendly team that welcome people who share their drive to develop the independence of the people who use our service.
Relief Support Worker Duties:
– To be flexible and responsive to the needs of service users as directed by their Individual Support Plans,
– To advise and support service users in all aspects of managing their tenancy and maintaining the safety, hygiene and comfort of their home,
– To work closely with other professionals and agencies to provide a co-ordinated service which meets the identified needs of the individuals,
– Be willing to work flexibly according to the needs of the service to include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays,
– Have a valid UK driver’s license.
Experience is essential this role. We are looking for someone with the right values and a genuine interest in providing excellent support to all service users. In return we provide outstanding training from our academy where we offer a range of internal and external courses advertised on our monthly Training Calendar to support team members in every role to fulfil their potential.
As a Creative Support Bank Staff member you will have access to our free app which allows you to pick up shifts in any area of the country and provides information on the service and shifts, including directions.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'