Role: Relief Support Worker
Salary: £9.30 per hour
Do you want a role with variety that works around you?
Do you like the idea of making a difference?
Look no further for your next role! United Response is looking for compassionate Relief Support Workers to work in one of our Launceston based supported living services.
We are currently supporting a young gentleman in his own home to live his life as independently as possible.
What would you be doing?
As a Relief Support Worker you would have a varied role which would include:
- Accompanying the person we support in the community
- Promoting new and exciting activities
- Providing active support
- Encouraging the person we support to be as independent as possible
- Support with jobs around the house
- Dealing with some behaviours that challenge
What we need from you
We are looking for someone who mirrors the active and positive nature of the person we support. To be a good Relief Support Worker in this service you should be able to think on your feet and always be looking for new ways to help enrich the life of the people you are supporting. A calm and patient manner and the ability to work in a team is essential to ensure that you are able to best look after the individual you are working with. To be considered for this post you must hold a full driver’s licence.
In addition to the opportunity to help others and start a great career in social care you will receive:
- £9.30 per hour
- 20 days annual leave (increasing after 3 and 5 years’ service)
- Pension contribution
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers
Please note that the successful applicant will be subject to a full DBS check.
- Social Care
- Support Workers
- Supported Living
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'