Creative Support is a non-profit organisation which provides high quality person centred social care services for people with Autism. Our supported living service in Ulverston provides person-centred support to people who are on the autistic spectrum and have complex needs.
We are looking for people with energy, commitment and who put the individuals they support first.
Contact us if you are...
- Are someone who can be part of a team, is able to contribute to its development and learn from others.
- Are motivated and willing to go that extra mile for the people you support.
- Have the right value base and work in a person centred way.
- Have previous experience working in a care role.
- Are resourceful and innovate in looking to improve people's quality of life and give them more choices wherever possible.
You will have the opportunity to undertake the responsible role of being a Key Worker/Co-worker. This will enable you to plan alongside members of the person's circle of support to enable individuals to be happy, healthy and to be successful in achieving their wishes and aspirations. Our Person centred planning meetings and processes are co-produced with the people we support and their families to promote a unified approach. Together we set meaningful and aspirational goals which you as the Key Workers have a particular responsibility to work towards. This will provide you with a great experience to enable you to develop skills which can underpin a successful career in adult social care.
You must be willing to actively embrace all aspects of the role including support with personal care and domestic tasks as well as community activities. The ability to support people who can express their needs through challenging behaviour at times is essential. Prior experience in this field of work is also essential. We will value the personal skills and interests you bring to the role and to the lives of service users, such as,
- Walking and outdoor pursuits
- Drama and the performing arts
- Going to the theatre and cinema
....Just to name but a few!
You will be required to work in a flexible relief based manner. This is a role which can be enjoyed by people who are committed to making a positive difference.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'