Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking to add a Relief Support Worker to our team in Liverpool, Merseyside.
We are looking for creative, positive and dynamic individuals to provide personalised support plans to service users in our learning disabilities supported living services in Liverpool, Merseyside. Working alongside our dedicated team in Liverpool you will provide practical, emotional and behavioural support to individuals with learning disabilities enabling them to develop the skills to have a great quality of life as important and valued members of the local community.
Relief Support Worker Duties:
– To advise, encourage and support service users so as to maximise their self-care and independent living skills,
– To promote the service user’s self-esteem and enable them to express their preferences and make choices and decisions,
– To support service users in budgeting and managing their finances,
– Be willing to work flexibly according to the needs of the service,
– To encourage service user’s to identify their strengths and interests and to support service users in accessing social, leisure, education and work activities.
You must be able to work using your own initiative, promote independence and work effectively as part of a team to allow service users enjoy the highest quality of life. Experience is essential for this role, however training will be provided.
As a Creative Support Bank Staff member you will have access to our free app which allows you to pick up shifts in any area of the country and provides information on the service and shifts, including directions.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'