We have opportunities for Relief Support Workers to join our fun and caring team in Flintshire and Deeside.
Are you looking for work that is 'more than a job' but an opportunity to meet people, support them in forming meaningful relationships and see them develop into the best versions of themselves? Relief Support workers have a massive impact on the lives of the people they support. You can help us to make a difference to the lives of people with a learning disability here and now.
Working as a Relief Support Worker isn't like any other job, it's about finding out what makes each individual "tick". It's about supporting and enabling the people we support to live as independently as possible and achieve the things that are important to them. Part of the role will include providing support with visiting family, going out into the community, taking part in activities, personal care, managing finances, administering medication or going on holidays.
As a Relief Support Worker you will have the flexibility to pick and choose when to work depending on your availability and the hours being offered to you. Shifts will vary and spread across the weekdays, weekends and bank holidays including mornings, afternoons, evenings and sleep ins (sleep ins are paid at a competitive rate in-line with the NMW).
If you are looking for a meaningful job where you can make a positive difference in someone's life then please apply today!
*An enhanced DBS will be required for each successful candidate (Paid for by Mencap, T&Cs apply)
Job Reference:- 9520
We believe that all employees are amazing and we wouldn't be able to achieve what we do without them. Here are just some of the ways we would value and invest in you.
- Amazing Induction from day 1
- Access to award winning training and development
- Tax free child care vouchers via salary sacrifice scheme for working parents
- Loans for bikes, computers and phones when you have been with us for 6 months
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Discounts and cashback at high street shops including major super markets, cinemas, gyms, leisure/theme parks, holidays and much more via Mencap extras
- Opportunity to purchase a health cash plan to claim towards dental, glasses, therapy etc.
- Free access to round the clock employee assistance program for advice and support
- Quarterly award scheme and recognition at every 5 years through our YouRock program
*T&Cs apply based on contract
Mencap is the leading voice of learning disability. Our vision is a world where people with a learning disability are valued equally, listened to and included.
Everyone wants a purposeful job - to do something really meaningful. At Mencap, we can give you that. You`ll make new friends and feel inspired to reach your potential. We`ll ask a lot of you - but you`ll get back so much more. With us, it`s never `just a job`.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job