Would you like to help us make the world a safer place, people protecting people?
Guaranteed hours - 40 hours a week - plus potential for more hours if necessary. Covering Sickness and holidays.
Must have a Full UK Driving License with use of a vehicle.
Here at Securitas we guard and protect a variety of clients across the globe, these range from banks, retail chains, and leisure venues through to corporate offices.
Our employees play an integral role in making people feel safe. Securitas is encouraging and empowering diversity & inclusion in the workplace and has been recognised with both UK SuperBrand and UK Top Employer awards for 2019/20.
Within this opportunity you will provide executive security services in line with the assignment instructions and client requirements in order to protect the clients's employees, property and other assets.
How you will make an impact as a Relief Security Officer - SIA Licensed Role:
- Prevent and deter unauthorised access to the site.
- Monitor fire alarms, intruder alarms and CCTV as appropriate.
- Conduct external and internal security patrols.
- Provide traffic control and apply parking restrictions as required.
- Carry out routine tests of security equipment where appropriate.
- Manage keys and perform locking and unlocking duties.
- Maintain all logbooks and records.
- Provide support, guidance and information to all staff, visitors and contractors whilst ensuring safeguarding of the premises.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Record and report all faults, health and safety hazards and unsafe working practices.
- Ensure all walkways and emergency escape routes are always kept clear.
- Investigate the cause of all fire alarm activations.
- Identify opportunities for improving practices and processes.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed in a timely fashion and conduct effective handover procedures.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by Branch Management.
Security | Security Guard | SIA | Security Licence | Security officer | Concierge | Customer Service | Site Supervisor
What you will bring to be a Relief Security Officer - SIA Licensed Role:
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
- Have a five-year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment
- Must have a Full UK driving license with use of a vehicle
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Be willing and able to work shifts covering days, nights and weekends.
- Business Acumen & Commercial Awareness
- Relationship Building and Networking
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Wellness advice and support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out.
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
- Support to gain your SIA license
- and many more
Our values are the foundation of our operations and the corporate culture is built on these values that help to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise by creating value for customers, employees and shareholders. They are summarized in three words: Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness.
With our roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organizations in the world, we have around 150,000 clients, of which 150 are globally listed companies. We specialize in protecting corporate organizations, small to medium-sized businesses, and the public so a successful applicant will join an industry leader with over 370,000 employees, of which 9,500 are in the UK.
We are a company where you can develop your Security career, with access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications so you can grow in confidence and take on more responsibility.
If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world's leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit: en-GB/
Join the Securitas Team today!
- Customer Service
- Security Officer
- Security Guard
- Site Supervisor
- Security License
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'