Relief Security Officer 36 hour contracts
Shifts: Days, Nights or Weekends
All shifts are posted onto our careers portal - you can claim the ones that suit you!
Busy personal life one week meaning you can only spare your contracted 36 hours? No problem! Wanting extra hours the following week? or Maybe you'd like to try new clients? No problem! We can be flexible to suit your needs.
Securitas are expanding - we need you to join the Norwich branch of our security team.
Our Security Officers will have the duty of:
- Manning a variety of clients in your local area - varying from retail stores, construction sites, corporate offices, globally known businesses and many more.
- Monitor fire alarms, intruder alarms and CCTV - carrying out routine checks if required.
- Patrols across the site.
- Looking out for suspiscious activity to diffuse.
- Retain full control of any threatening behaviour until the arrival of the police or any other external agency.
- Monitoring loss and waste - reporting any incidences.
Security | Security Guard | SIA | Security Licence | Patrol | CCTV | Construction |Hospitality | Nights | Days | Weekends | Full Time | Training | Extra Income | Casual | Full Time | Part Time | Door Supervisor | Events | Corporate | Retail
Requirements of Security Officer:
- Excellent customer service, people skills and time management
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills.
- SIA License - funding and training can be arranged by Securitas.
- Driving License
- 5-year checkable employment history
The Successful Security Officer will be joining one of the largest security service organizations in the world, we have around 150,000 clients, of which 150 are globally listed companies. We specialize in protecting corporate organizations, small to medium-sized businesses, and the public so a successful applicant will join an industry leader with over 370,000 employees, of which 9,500 are in the UK.
Join the Securitas Team today!
- Security | Security Guard | SIA | Security Licence | Patrol | CCTV | Construction |Hospitality | Nights | Days | Weekends | Full Time | Training | Ext
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'