May Personnel Ltd are expanding their team of relief caretakers to assist in the local schools in the Borough of Hounslow. No previous experience required, however, you will need to be physically fit, punctual, proactive, have basic DIY skills and the ability to work independently, would ideally suit a semi or retired person.
Duties will include, but are not restricted to:
- Open and Close the school, ensure all internal windows and doors are appropriately secured
- Set the alarm
- Supervise and assist the cleaners
- Report any work required that needs a specialism i.e. plumbing or electrical work
- General maintenance of grounds and building
- Allow access for contractors
Hourly rate £10 - £11 depending on experience. Fully enhanced DBS certificate and Health and Safety training required but can be provided if don't currently hold.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'