Relief Night Care Supervisor - Sunnymeade
Do you enjoy taking the lead and facilitating changes that make a difference to our customers well being? Could you run a shift efficiently, helping our care staff provide and maintain our high standards of care?
Our Supervisors are essential in the organisation and operation of our homes, regularly reviewing the needs of our customers and their wishes, ensuring we are meeting all of the requirements as effectively as we can. Our customers are at the heart of what we do and we are looking for someone who can make changes and adaptions for their benefit and well being, to enable them to stay independent with a smile.
To join our team we are looking for:
• Experience of working in a care setting
• Diploma in Health and Social Care level 2 and willing to work towards a higher relevant qualification
• Availability to work alternate weekends
• Someone who is able to demonstrate strong and fair leadership qualities to a high standard
• The ability to stay calm under pressure and use your own initiative
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
The application is in two parts. Part 1 is the application form and the second part is a personality and attitude assessment. Please note, you must submit the application form before proceeding to Part 2 AND both sections must be completed in order for your application to be considered.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"