Job Title: Relief Manager
Location: Covering - Wakefield, Calderdale, Kirklees
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company is looking to recruit a relief manager with a solid background in cask ale management and customer service. Their sites offer a warm welcome and a great pint. They would like a versatile, full time relief manager, someone who is able to adapt to meet the needs of each of their individual pubs. They are a well-established, family run business with a pub estate of 25 sites within the Yorkshire region. Their parent company is a successful regional brewer with 3 microbreweries.
The role of a relief manager is certainly a varied one, you are never in one place for too long. The majority of their relief appointments are short term holiday relief or the occasional sickness cover. Most of their sites are "live-in" and would require you to stay in the accommodation for the duration of the relief.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated with a passion for the pub trade. Someone who can adapt to meet the needs of each site with the experience of running a variety of in house events such as quiz nights and darts teams etc.
A handful of their sites have a food offer, experience of a food operation would be an advantage but is not essential.
The role and responsibilities;
- Completing accurate handover documentation for each relief
- To maintain the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the pub
- To act as an Ambassador for the company at all times
- Strict adherence to company policies and procedures
- Creating a safe environment for staff and customers at all times
- Being knowledgeable about our product range in particular the cask ales
- Accurately processing the weekly reportage
- Adherence to all wage and sales targets
- Awareness of stock management, minimising waste, maintaining GP's etc
- Careful management and implementation of all Health & Safety and legislative requirements
- A knowledge and passion for real ale ensuring the highest quality pints are kept, showcasing the brewery
Experience of working in a similar environment and role for a minimum of 2 years is essential.
They offer the opportunity for career progression plus the chance to work for an award winning company.
Please click the APPLY now button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Relief Manager, Pub Relief Manager, Regional Pub Manager, Regional Bar Manager, Cask Ale Management, Brewery Operations Manager, Brewery Regional Manager may also be considered for this role.
- Cask Ale Management
- ; Relief Manager
- Pub Relief Manager
- Regional Pub Manager
- Regional Bar Manager
- Brewery Operations Manager
- Brewery Regional Manager may also be considered for this role.