We’re looking for a dedicated Relief Customer Service Advisor for our Car & Van Rental branches accross the West of England.
Based at our Liverpool Car & Van Rental branch, however the successful candidate will be required to work from our other Car & Van Rental Branches including, Preston, Manchester Airport, Northwich, Burton, Stafford and Wolverhampton as and when required.
About the role
As part of a busy Arnold Clark Car & Van Rental team, you’ll work with management and other staff members to deliver the excellent service levels our customers have come to expect from us.
The right person for the role will be flexible, organised and thoroughly committed to providing a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Delivering a consistently excellent level of customer care, both face-to-face and on the telephone.
- Using your brilliant communication and organisational skills to ensure your branch’s task list is actioned.
- Handling customer complaints and queries.
- Monitoring and controlling expenditure.
- Running daily reports and ensuring they’re acted on.
- Ensuring all paperwork and databases are accurately maintained and the workplace is kept tidy.
- Setting and following action plans and meeting deadlines and targets.
- Helping to promote the branch and keeping customer experience core to your focus.
- Handling emails, faxes and checking rental vehicles in and out.
- Organising the transport of vehicles for auction.
- Monitoring and recording mileage, and managing the fleet to minimise off-road time.
- Disposing of rental vehicles.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to drive and park vehicles, including vans and minibuses.
- Flexibility to cover various locations as and when required.
- Experience of maintaining and managing fleets.
- A full UK driving licence held for a minimum of 12 months.
In return, you’ll receive an employee benefits package that is among the best in the industry, including a company car scheme, Group pension scheme, life assurance and extensive training.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'