£12.57 an hour
On a relief basis you’ll work as part of our client's team to produce a range of substantial healthy balanced meals for residents, guests, and staff members, considering any dietary requirements. Making sure to maintain high customer service and health and safety standards. Alongside that making sure the service runs smoothly and meets financial targets.
- Prepare and provide fresh, nutritional, balanced food to a high standard that considers any dietary requirements.
- Make sure that all food is served and presented correctly and that temperature readings are recorded.
- Provide food to residents and staff on site as a team. By delivering food to staff areas, residents’ homes and in village catering areas.
- Assist in managing the delivery of a catering service in their restaurants and cafés.
- Encourage a friendly working environment with a one-team approach.
- Help to provide all customers with a professional, helpful, and friendly service.
- Check all the catering department deliveries, making sure all paperwork is in order and accurate.
- Promote specials, meal deals or special offers.
- Make sure the catering department runs smoothly meeting budgets and revenue needs and targets.
What they’re looking for
- Someone with a relevant qualification or GCSE in maths and English.
- Experience of working in the catering industry.
- A great communicator who’s able to speak to a wide variety of customers and deliver excellent customer service.
- Someone who can work well using their own initiative and as a team.
- Someone who can work throughout the week, including evenings and weekends.
- Someone with their own vehicle that can travel to our various catering sites across Stoke-on-Trent.
- A positive DBS check.
Help us wave goodbye to stigmas and hello to a new chapter of affordable housing. Apply now!
They’ll be interviewing as they go so might close the application process early if they find the right person.
#Chef #Cook #Catering #FlexibleHours #Relief #SecondJob #Housing #JobsThatGiveBack
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'