Childbase Partnership, a Times Top 100 childcare company to work for, is looking to recruit a Relief Cook/Chef at their Woodlands Day Nursery in Milton Keynes.
This position is being offered on a relief basis (zero hours contract), covering the full time Cook in their absence, as required by the nursery.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a 'Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your role as a Relief Cook will include:
- Following company recipes to create healthy, nutritious meals
- Maintaining a 5* EHO/Scores on the Doors rating
- Following COSHH procedures
- Safeguarding all children in our care
People really do matter at Childbase and we offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation’
- Annual tax-free cash bonus from November 2017
- 50% childcare discount from day one
Salary from £8.11 - £9.60 per hour.
If you are enthusiastic and want to support children’s healthy lifestyles then we would love to hear from you.
Successful Relief Cook applicants will need to provide 'right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"