Job Title: Relief Cook
Location: South Croydon
Salary: £10.32 per hour
Job type: Permanent, Part Time
Hours: Thurs Fri 8.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m. & Sat & Sun 8.00 a.m. - 2.30 p.m. (25 h.p.w.)
Closing Date: Wednesday 7th March 2018
The Company has been an established provider of Sheltered Housing for over 30 years and Facilities Management services for over 10 years and is proud to provide high standards of service, demonstrated by achieving a Customer Excellence Accreditation.
They are looking for a dedicated, professional and reliable Relief Cook who is Passionate, Professional and Caring to be a part of our team.
What you'll be doing:
You will work as part of an experienced and committed catering team, based at Langley Oaks one of Croydon Councils residential care homes. You will be responsible for supporting and deputising for the Chef/Cook to provide a high standard catering service to the residents, working with fresh ingredients to produce delicious and nutritious meals that meet with the needs of older people.
What you'll need:
Sound catering experience working in commercial kitchen within a similar environment.
You will have a genuine passion for giving a high quality service, pride yourself in having a professional approach and care about the people you work with.
What we will offer in return
- A competitive salary plus 28 days holiday, pro rata for part time working (including statutory bank holidays)
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan worth up to £1000 per year on your routine healthcare costs
- Employee Advice Line, offering a 24 hour confidential advice service to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisors
- Company Pension Scheme which pays above the minimum employer contribution rate
- Employee Recognition Schemes, including Employee Excellence Award and additional holiday for qualifying service
- A comprehensive induction and training programme within on-going and development
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
The Company is committed to Equality & Diversity
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Chef De Partie, Demi Chef de Partie, Restaurant Chef De Partie, Breakfast Chef, Casual Chef De Partie, Kitchen Chef, Kitchen Chef De Partie, Breakfast Chef De Partie, Dinner Chef, Catering, Food Catering, Catering Chef, Chef Assistant, Food Preparation, Cook, Assistant Chef, Cook Assistant, Kitchen Assistant, Kitchen Manager, Food Hygiene, Food Health and Safety Manager, Kitchen Delegation, Kitchen Supervisor will also be considered for this role.
- Demi Chef de Partie
- Chef De Partie
- Breakfast Chef
- Chef Assistant
- Food Catering
- Kitchen Chef
- Restaurant Chef De Partie
- Casual Chef De Partie
- Kitchen Chef De Partie
- Breakfast Chef De Partie
- Dinner Chef
- Catering Chef