Ipswich and Saxmundham
Up to £13.00 per hour
You must hold a current up to date Enhanced DBS
Rayment Recruitment has a number of retained clients in Ipswich and Saxmundham. On their behalf we are looking for experienced temporary relief chefs for assignments in establishments such as Hotels, Gastro Pubs, Schools, Golf Courses and Restaurants. You will also have to opportunity to work within corporate events and weddings, for large successful outside caterers.
Ideal Relief Chef will be;
- Be able to work a mixture of splits and straights when needed
- Minimum of 1-2 years Kitchen experience
- Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate
- Chef Whites and knives
- Passionate about food
- Have a Current Enhanced DBS
What we offer our relief chefs:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- A chance to join a great team of temporary chefs
- Flexible shifts
- Weekly paid
- Immediate Start
- Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
If you are interested in becoming a relief chef, please apply with your current CV to Zoed @rayment-recruitment.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'