Caterplus part of the Elior group require a relief chef to prepare homemade dishes using fresh products for up to 50 residents.
As a relief chef you will be required to cover sites in the Yorkshire area and occasionally further afield. Mileage allowance will be paid and depending on the distance travelled accommodation can be provided.
Summary of Role
You will be required to either work alongside the chef manager or chef on duty or take charge of the kitchen covering for holidays and sickness
Help towards the sustained growth of turnover and net operating profits by effectively managing the kitchen and catering team and ensuring the delivery of culinary and customer service excellence.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As relief chefyou will be
- Required to cater for residents breakfast needs when required and to work from a daily menu to complete a 3 course lunch for up to 50 residents
- Proactive management of catering teams to provide a high quality service to Elior UK, customer and client.
- Able to work within the company policies and procedures at all times and complete all necessary paperwork when on duty
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget when deputising for the chef manager or chef on duty
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications (Please include all expected skills, experience and qualifications required for the role.
As Relief Chef Manager for Elior we look for …
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven leadership
- Fully qualified chef with a minimum of 706 1 & 2 or similar
- Able to work to a high standard and able to cater for special diets
Salary & Benefits
£20,000 per annum 5 days over 7 with extra overtime.
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
15 December 2017
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job