Are you looking for somewhere to build the next step of your career? Where you can develop your skills and be challenged every day? Do we have an incredible team where you'll enjoy the culture? You bet we do folks and we love it here every day.
Here at CloudCall we are a leading provider of Unified Communications for CRMs: Telephony. Advanced CRM features, Messaging, in one intuitive interface.
We are currently 6th fastest growing technology company in the UK and 166th fastest growing of all companies in Europe.
As a key influence within CloudCall, you will be responsible for communication of CloudCall’s product and services release schedules. This is a varied role with a mixture of organisation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills, working with the Development and Product teams to ensure a strong message is given to CloudCall external and internal parties around the availability and timescales of CloudCall products.
Responsibilities also include:
• Collaborate across numerous teams in order to create and continuously improve release processes for both internal and external releases.
• Plan and manage all Development team release activities.
• Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
• Manage relationships and coordinate between different teams at different locations.
• Communicate release schedules to the Business as required.
• Maintain a release repository.
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills, methodical and innovative.
• Able to take initiative and work collaboratively within a team.
• You will thrive in this role if you are pro-active and enjoy working in a fast-paced and versatile environment.
• Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• 3+ years of previous experience in a similar role.
• Previous experience of JIRA would be beneficial.
The Ideal candidate
• Will be exceptionally well organised. Organising and chairing meetings to communicate project progress.
• Take responsibility for our often unstructured issues, and tasks that are less defined, requiring new perspectives and creative approaches. You will apply your experience and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation. You will need to demonstrate good judgement in solving problems, as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
• Will have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal and will be experienced in the creation of Development Documentation intended for internal and external audiences.
• Experience working within a Software Development environment, ideally focused on Telecoms/Cloud based applications.
• 25 days’ holiday
• Private health and dental care
• Company pension scheme
• Death in service
• Access to Perkbox
• Free breakfast, every day
• Fresh fruit and soft drinks in the kitchen
• Beer & Wine Fridays
• Charity Leave
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'