Your new company
We are working with a reputable Government Agency to recruit an exciting newly created role for a Release Manager.
Based in plush headquarters in Central London, the Agency is undergoing an innovative transformation period and are looking to recruit a Release Manager as part of their growth.
Your new role
As a Release Manager you will oversee management of the departments responsibilities with regards to end to end release process, owning the release cycle.
You will be expected to support the design, agreement and implementation of the relevant service model standards and processes as well as agreeing each release package with the relevant stakeholders;
You will manage the release package user acceptance, including testing and be expected to manage all communication, preparation and training in consultation with the product owner.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable experience in a release/configuration management role managing application releases
- Experience of chairing and managing the CAB
- Strong knowledge of various software development cycles
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead and influence
- Experience of system integration is desirable but not essential
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary of £48,020
- Flexible working benefits
- 25 days Holiday + 8 paid Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.