Release Management Change Manager (Permanent) (London)
Our client, a leading provider of technology and administration services, is seeking an experienced Change Manager for their London office to work with the Release Team and taking ownership of the items and actions that come out of the Release Board.
- Chairs the weekly Release Board
- Attends multiple individual project release boards
- Responsible for the terms of reference of the Change Release Board
- Governance of the release process to ensure compliance
- Design and implementation of a general IT Change process to include adequate controls, governance and oversight of the change process.
- This role will define and challenge the acceptance criteria and quality gates for a release to be accepted into production.
- This role will also manage the deployment of approved releases in line with the agreed standards.
- There will also be responsibility for this role towards supporting the audit processes which can occur on a regular basis including quarterly and annual department audits.
- Previous experience working as both a Change Manager and Senior Change Analyst.
- Strong appreciation of the SDLClifecycle.
- Strong Written & Verbal Communications.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects across diverse platforms.
- High attention to detail.
- Flexible approach in respect of non-standard hours to support releases
- Confident, and able to take initiative given client- and delivery-focused environment.
- Independent, self-directed and delivery focused working style.
- Superior analytical thinking.
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills.
- Willing to work out with of normal office hours regularly.
- Strong communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients and stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a new challenge for a rapidly expanding business. Please contact us immediately for further information.
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Release Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'