Release Counselling Clinical Supervisor
Morgan Hunt are currently working on a very interesting role to be involved in a leading charity within the Wimbledon area as a Release Counselling Clinical Supervisor. This role is ideal for counselling supervisors looking to work for a great organisation to make a real difference.
The post holder will be working 2 hours per fortnight.
Key responsibilities of a Release Counselling Clinical Supervisor:
- To supply a clinical supervisory service to Release organised and agreed with the Head of Counselling of Release.
- Create a specialised learning environment combining a balance of support, challenge and education for all the supervises to develop their clinical skills.
- Flexibility and capability to adapt to each of the supervises theoretical modalities and understand that people work in their own unique methodologies.
- Be able to alert the Head of Counselling of any issues or concerns about counsellors in relation to competency or possible client complaints.
- To be involved with the annual reviews with the Head of Counselling.
- Have an excellent understanding of The Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy).
Key experiences for Release Counselling Clinical Supervisor:
- Qualified Counsellor/Therapist and Supervisor.
- Delivering community based counselling services.
- Understanding of mental health and related issues.
- Proficient written and verbal skills.
- Excellent record keeping in regards to points discussed with the supervisees.
- Experience within the housing environment and the impact of homelessness is desirable.
If you meet the requirements for the Wimbledon based clinical supervisor position then don't hesitate to get in touch.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'