Are you searching for the opportunity to join an industry disrupting technology business as you continue to learn all about the world of project management & release coordination?
The Candidate are searching for a Release Coordinator to join a technological giant based in the heart of Manchester. Creating a platform which aims to completely revolutionise the online gambling industry, our client is a well-funded business which plans to release the most advanced solution to modernise the online gambling industry across the globe. Working directly with industry leaders, the platform houses a full product suite which will address a variety of customer facing & community issues in the standard industry approach.
Due to the continued increase in demand for their service, the team are now searching to hire a Release Coordinator to join their team. Liaising directly between the digital, software, delivery and testing teams, the Release Coordinator will be responsible for helping to ensure that release scheduled are both communicated with internal stakeholders and met to timescales. This role would be perfect for a candidate with background in projects administration / projects coordinator who is looking to move into a technology focused role. The team work in an agile environment, following circa 2-4 week release sprints in a waterfall methodology so you’ll get waves of exposure to the full release and software lifecycle. With bags of training on offer, and lots of scope to progress into a management role in the team, this is a great opportunity to get stuck in with a business who are known for giving their people a chance.
This role is currently on a fully remote basis but plans to return to an office based environment when possible based out of their Manchester City Centre office. Flexible working arrangements as standard.
Key Responsibilities of the Release Coordinator:
- Support the Release Managers in constantly improving the release process for all types of releases (you don’t need to have worked directly with releases before but you need to be open to delving in and learning!)
- Document and communication of release status updates to the relevant leadership teams as the platform continues to expand
- Coordinate delivery of releases across various teams whilst growing into a wider projects management role.
- Creating clear and accurate reports to liaise between different teams and management
The Ideal Candidate
- Oustanding knowledge of Microsoft tools including Microsoft Office & Microsoft Project. A bonus if you’ve knowledge of JIRA but not essential.
- Must be naturally motivated and wanting to continually improve your knowledge. The team culture is built on the idea of bettering yourself and the processes so they continually invest in further training for the team.
- Although it’s not essential you have a background in releases, it’s essential you have a strong knowledge of digital (whether that be from a marketing, software, 1st line, testing background or from further education).
- Excellent communicator with the ability to clearly relay release updates to the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- It’d be great if you had any experience in a projects management capacity (as a projects assistant, coordinator, manager or administration) but desire to move into a software focused environment is more important.
- Strong analytical skills
What’s In It For You:
- Salary on offer up to £22K + company bonus & strong pension scheme.
- 25 days annual leave + BH
- Flexible working environment based out of their Manchester City Centre office.
- Chance to be responsible for an industry changing project whilst learning new skills in a well renowned business.
Sound good? Apply now!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management
- Release Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'