An exciting opportunity is now available for a Release Coordinator with this leading e-commerce business as part of a large scale transformation programme.
The main purpose of the Release Coordinator role is to ensure releases are correctly deployed on to the appropriate technology platforms in a co-ordinated manner to internal and then customer facing environments.
As Release Coordinator you'll need to have excellent organisational skills with attention to detail also being a key attribute. You will be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines that are on the critical path of the overall programme delivery.
The role will suit a proactive individual with demonstrated experience in release management for a large enterprise scale e-commerce transformation programmes.
The role will cover the following main elements: -
- Co-ordinate delivery of 6 weekly point releases into integration testing across all technical delivery teams (~10 core applications)
- Collaborate closely with our environments team to ensure builds are requested/delivered when needed and contain the correct components.
- Facilitates between work streams + tooling on automated release process
- Tracks + Reports which versions are on which environments
- Manage resolution of configuration / automated release process issues.
- Manage resolution of environments issues
- Manage resolution of configuration / automated release process issues
- Be responsible for preparing a Rollback Plan
- Maintain the release status and tracking information in Jira
- Plan and co-ordinate technical releases into production
- Prepare for production Releases
- Contribute to Go/ No Go decisions
- Run the release plan during production releases.
- Monitor the release deployment and manage resolution of any deployment issues
- Ensure teams are prepared for any post release issues / changes required
In order to be considered for this role you will need to have the following skills and/or experience;
- Experience across the end-to-end lifecycle of release management (covering release strategy, planning and management)
- Several years of delivery experience using scaled Agile frameworks for delivery
- The ability to form strong, mutual and professional business relationships with team members
- Excellent communicator able to secure information from, and convey messages to stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to quickly build credibility and trust with technical delivery teams
- Creative yet pragmatic approach to problem solving, anticipating potential issues before they arise and implementing timely solutions
Advantage xPO is in the top 1% of staffing companies in the world. With a truly global footprint. Advantage xPO specialises in recruitment outsourcing. Working with some of the leading employers around the world, Advantage offers global contract and permanent career opportunities across a wide range of industries and sectors.
Advantage xPO: services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent work and/or employment business for the supply of contract/temporary work.
- Integration Testing