We are recruiting for one of the leading peer to peer lenders in the UK, they are expanding their support team and looking for a Relationship Support Assistant in their Head Office based near to Manchester Airport.
As a Relationship Support Assistant, you will join a professional, motivated and committed team in supporting our UK-wide network of Relationship Directors, in the efficient completion of loan drawdowns. You will be instrumental in the loan drawdown process, assisting the Relationship Support Manager and Assistant Relationship Director throughout the drawdown process of a loan.
• At the direction of the Relationship Support Manager and Assistant Relationship director, you will regularly liaise with valuers, solicitors and other professionals.
• Manage and deal with loan drawdown queries in an efficient manner.
• Input accurate and up to date information in to the Customer Relationship Management system.
• Undertake administration tasks including, printing, scanning, photocopying, filing, proof reading etc.
• Field calls when the Relationship Support Managers and Assistant Relationship Directors are unavailable.
• Support with ensuring the security documents related to each loan drawdown are signed and filed post completion.
Skills & Knowledge
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of the loan drawdowns process
- Relationship building acumen
- Well organised with the ability to multi-task
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written skills with a keen eye for detail
- Industry knowledge
- Proactive and highly self-motivated
- Proven track record of taking ownership and effectively managing projects
- Computer literate
- Experience of working within a FCA (or similar) regulated environment
- Confident information gatherer
- Relationship Management
- Commercial Banking
- Loan Servicing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'