QA are currently recruiting for an Agent Relationship Officer to work with Head of Shared Services and Agency Management to monitor, engage and support the recruitment teams and external stakeholders.
The role will require you to build relationships with peers and stakeholders and to support the recruitment teams and identifying/mitigating potential risk to QA and its university partners. This includes providing support and training to stakeholders to drive best practice and monitoring and assessing the marketing requests made by agents who wish to use our partner logos’.
The Agent Relationship Officer will be communicating both face to face and using various channels/platforms, to reach our agent network.
- Supporting the Agent Compliance Office when required
- Ensuring websites are checked regularly and meeting our marketing requirements.
- Supporting agents to ensure that the marketing practices aligns with QA’s requirements
- Taking opportunities to participate in events to showcase best practice in Agent Compliance/Management.
Key skills experience required:
- Experience of Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to present and deliver training
- Confident is being able to use various platforms to engage with QA’s agent network.
- A highly organised individual with the ability to manage a diverse workload
- A detail oriented approach with a thorough track record of attention to detail
- Passionate about the customer and all elements of the customer experience
- Educated to HND level or higher in the following areas, Marketing, Business, Risk & Management
- Experience of marketing, student admissions, student recruitment or higher education in general
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into a career in higher education, a hugely rewarding sector. The benefits at QA are vast - first rate training, career development and progression to name a few - the sky is the limit!
A little more about QA:
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Relationship Management
- Best Practices
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'